Who is Carney Forensics?
We are digital forensic experts who recover evidence from mobile devices like cell phones. Also computers like laptops and desktops, and the Internet, often called the cloud. We serve as expert witnesses in state and federal courts nationwide. Please review our capability statement which is all about Carney Forensics and our digital forensic services.
Carney Forensics was founded in 2008 in St. Paul, Minnesota. We have a work smart philosophy with heavy investment in world class digital forensic tools. We have a reputation for integrity, competence, accuracy, flexibility, and cost effectiveness. We are legally astute and and our founder, John Carney, is an attorney and licensed in federal and state courts. Read more about us at Who is Carney Forensics?
About Carney Forensics Value Propositions
- For attorneys and investigators in private practice and government service.
- Who need persuasive digital evidence with written or courtroom testimony by expert witnesses.
- Our expert digital forensic services recover relevant, material evidence from mobile devices, cell towers, computers, and the Cloud.
- To win or advantageously settle cases and close challenging investigations.
- Unlike traditional, local computer forensic examiners or expensive, national consultants.
- Our cutting-edge digital forensic services are delivered cost effectively using world class automated tools and methods.
- By a state and federally licensed attorney and certified forensic examiners with decades of professional technology experience with proven results in court as expert witnesses.