Carney Forensics helps attorneys, investigators and corporations obtain insight into their investigations and cases at law by retrieving admissible digital forensic evidence from cell phones, smart phones, tablets, PCs and Macs, GPS and personal navigation devices, electronic documents, social media, and e-mail including web mail.
We retrieve text messages, call histories, address books, voice messages, photos, videos, and mobile app evidence from over 10,000 makes and models of mobile phones and tablets. We obtain deleted information and other hidden evidence that becomes powerful digital evidence in court. Our clients enjoy quick, convenient, knowledgeable service, user-friendly reports, professional consulting assistance, and expert witness testimony.
- Can the courts make criminal defendants unlock their phones? A must-read for criminal lawyers. http://t.co/eQC58vhw8t #carneyforensics
- Interviewed last night on "the Cloud" by WCCO's Heather Brown in her popular Good Question series. http://t.co/rVr7c8FtC9 #carneyforensics
- RT @heatherbrown21: With all due respect to Jennifer Lawrence and Kate Upton, we want to know: What exactly is the cloud? #GoodQuestion on @WCCO at 10.
- Mobile messaging app use surpasses text messages. Users send 50 billion mobile messages every day compared to only 21 billion text...
- Appeared on WCCO to advise the public on password safety due to massive heist by Russion hackers. http://t.co/8Tmgvi2VSV #carneyforensics
- Unanimous Supreme Court rules smartphones are not wallets, briefcases & vehicles for warrantless searches upon arrest http://t.co/lWsdoDSjKN
- Carney Forensics quoted in Government Computer News on "Smartphones before the Court" as SCOTUS will rule this month. http://t.co/SycXTrTSGc
- Read about progress recovering evidence from elusive mobile phone apps in interview with us published by Cellebrite. http://t.co/gDJJe2DhzY
- Speaking on mobile app plug-in development at Mobile Forensics World & participating in Trends in Mobile Forensics Panel June 1st to 3rd...
- Great read on top trends shaping mobile forensics including mobile apps for social evidence in criminal cases http://t.co/oMmJOVAUOy
- Quoted today on mobile forensics trends & predictions for 2013 by CNBC, Business Wire & Digital Forensic Investigator. http://t.co/SjmjU23D
- Carney Forensics is speaking on "Today’s Cell Phone Evidence Realities: Deleted Texts and Other Smoking Guns” at CJI n…http://t.co/Fhr3GFBV
- New capabilities in forensic recovery of deleted e-mail in a theft of proprietary data case! A former employee not only deletes incriminat…
- We just successfully advised an attorney on how to keep out damaging Facebook evidence by attacking its foundation on authenticity grounds.…
- Smart tablets are growing 10X faster than notebooks & will overcome notebook shipments by 2016. @TabTimes
- Smart Tablet evidence, live & deleted, now available for top 3 market leaders: Apple's iPad, Amazon's Kindle Fire & Samsung's Galaxy Tab.
- A March poll of 1100 business owners showed 55% see themselves using smart tablets in the future & 28% use them currently for business apps.
- comScore states US smart phone installed base will achieve 50% market penetration by end of Sept. 2012. Lots of smart phone evidence coming!
- Retrieved critical text messages from cell phone with shattered screen! Don't overlook damaged phones to get evidence for strong advocacy.
- After forensically data mining an iPhone or iPad, on the report, you can click on a deleted voice message and hear that message. Amazing!
- Great article by the AAML. “Text messages can be particularly powerful forms of evidence during a divorce case, becau…http://t.co/Xzr2fqIX
- CTIA reports more mobile phone users than the entire U.S. and territories' population. Yes, 102.4% of us! Digital evidence is everywhere.
- SCOTUS vigorously affirms constitutional protection from warrantless search and violation of personal privacy in GPS tracker case today.
- Carney Forensics was interviewed on the mobile phone hacking scandal in Britain for WCCO-TV news Tuesday night in Minneapolis. Pls tune in.
- Facebook users in one of four households aren't aware of or don't choose to use its privacy controls. - Consumer Reports survey, June 2010
- More people will gain access to the Internet this year through mobile devices than with personal computers according to Gartner.
- "Smartphones have conquered PCs" headlines CNN. Q4 2010 sales of smartphones globally was 100.9M compared to PC sales of 92.1M reports IDC.
- Fabulous quote "This is the big league" on the smart phone market share wars from Tim Bray (Google) "The Great Game" http://bit.ly/dr8OP6
- The death of the phone call is approaching. Constant, lightweight contact by texting, chatting and social-network messaging is here. - Wired
- “Textual harassment” is a growing aspect of dating violence now when cell phones and unlimited texting plans are ubiquitous among the young.
Digital messaging on personal handheld devices is changing the complexion and challenges of discovery in civil and criminal cases to which corporations must respond. Learn More »
Trial attorneys are using digital evidence in compelling ways to tell their clients’ stories that persuade judges and juries and win their cases in the court room. Learn More »
Have you ever had a tough domestic investigation, white-collar fraud, or insurance investigation case that was frustrating because of lack of evidence to answer your client’s questions? Learn More »
Now mobile and smart phone memory can be accessed to retrieve digital evidence the legal and investigative community has long thought unavailable. Learn More »
The information people carry around with them in their PDA, portable navigation or GPS device, MP3 player, or eBook reader might surprise you. Learn More »
What a digital document can tell you about the person who wrote it is often more important than what it says, if you read it. Learn More »